DOGIPOT® 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
DOGIPOT® warrants to the original consumer purchaser that our DOGIPOT® brand products, namely Junior Bag Dispensers, DOGVALETs ®, 10 Gallon Waste Receptacles and Aluminum Pet Signs will be free from defects in material workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
DOGIPOT® may elect to repair or replace any defective DOGIPOT® product covered by our warranty. Our warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, vandalism, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, extreme weather conditions, or improper installation, storage or handling.
This warranty is only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain performance under this warranty, the purchaser must contact the DOGIPOT® distributor and report, in writing all defects claimed and provide the product or photographs thereof. If you have difficulty obtaining assistance, write to DOGIPOT®, 2100 Principal Row, Suite 405, Orlando, FL 32837, call us at 800.364.7681 or email us at info@DOGIPOT.com.
SAFETY WARNINGS AND EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
- PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS AND KEEP ON FILE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE REGARDING INSPECTION REMINDERS AND LIST OF PARTS.
- Follow installation instructions and find a safe, suitable location for equipment use.
- All products should be ground or surface mounted and securely fastened to concrete. Concrete footers should never protrude above the ground where they are exposed and could create a safety hazard. Ground covering, such as mulch, is recommended over the buried footers.
- Regular scheduled review of equipment should be conducted to ensure there is no existing damage caused by wear and tear, improper use or vandalism.
- All equipment should be free from rust or other structural damage. Replace or repair in the event any rust exists that could affect the structural integrity of the equipment.
- Any areas where the coating has been removed should be repainted to deter rusting or other damage.
- Any protruding bolts, rough or sharp edges should be covered, capped or removed. Inspect for broken, bent or worn pieces and replace if present.
- Never add components not intended for this equipment. EQUIPMENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PEOPLE. THE EQUIPMENT IS SOLELY INTENDED AND DESIGNED FOR DOG USE ONLY.
- Proper and regular maintenance of equipment includes, but is not limited to, inspection of footings, all bolts and connection points, edges, landing areas, coatings and surfaces. This includes regular tightening of bolts, nuts and screws.
- ANY WORN OR BROKEN PARTS, BOLTS, NUTS, SCREWS, INSTABILITY IN THE FOOTERS AND THE LIKE SHOULD BE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT ANY INJURY.
DOGIPOT® warrants to the original consumer purchaser that our DOGIPARK® brand products will be free from defects in material workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase when installed and maintained properly.
DOGIPOT® may elect to repair or replace any defective DOGIPARK® product covered by our warranty. Our warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, vandalism, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, extreme weather conditions, manmade or natural disasters, lack of maintenance, improper installation, storage or handling or normal wear and tear from use.
DOGIPOT® provides a limited warranty for the RUFFCOAT® and Thermoplastic coated elements for 5 years.
Damages or loss in transit is the responsibility of the carrier, whether visible or concealed. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the order is received both complete and without damages. Before signing receipt, inspect the shipment immediately and completely. Note any damages or shortages on the bill of lading. Damage reports must be filed within ten (10) days. DOGIPOT® is not responsible for lost damages or loss in transit. Title to all goods passes to the customer at the time of shipment. DOGIPOT® will assist in filing claims if the freight arrangement was made by DOGIPOT® at your request.
Cancellations and returns are only accepted with the approval of DOGIPOT®. No equipment shall be returned without a Return Materials Authorization which is issued by customer service. Any returned equipment must be returned in the original packaging and wrapped and stuffed to avoid damage, or in a similar suitable condition. A restocking charge of up to 25% will be applied to all returned goods when the error is not that of DOGIPOT® . The customer is responsible for all freight charges to return any equipment.